Six Random Things about Me:
- Years of horror movies have given me a somewhat irrational fear of reflections. I am always halfway expecting to see an angry dead woman hovering behind my shoulder.
- I still watch *all* the Disney movies
- Even though I value knowledge, I hate the news because it is too depressing. I hate appearing ignorant even more, though, so when people discuss news, I usually just nod my head and mummer knowingly.
- My favorite color is purple, and just about everything I own is purple.
- I loose sunhats and umbrellas constantly, so I buy cheap ones in bulk every year.
- I am unable to enter a coffee shop and not buy coffee. Even if I am not tired. Even if I have already had coffee. Even if I have a caffeine headache. Sigh
Writing challenge: Look at a character you think you have fleshed out. What are 3/6/10 habits of theirs that make them unique? How can you work this into your story?